We are looking for a ceramic artist to join our collaborative art studio in Lake Mills, Wisconsin.
We have an opening for a production glazer — a person with artistic skills and interests, who is willing to be trained in production glazing with our custom glazes.
- Contribution to daily practice with basic studio cleaning
- Ability to think on your feet, problem-solve, and be accountable
- Task and detail orientation
- Self-motivation, working independently and managing time to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work well with other artists and communicate effectively in a collaborative setting
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $35,000.00/year
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: Lake Mills, Wisconsin
Benefits: Health insurance, paid time off, 401K, life insurance
Application process: Apply by email at [email protected] Attach your resume and cover letter.